From the Director’s Desk
Sh. Narendra Singh Rajpurohit
M. Defence Snr. Sec. School was established by me on 2003. I who had been a student of Sainik School and with a teaching experience of twelve years dedicated to inculcate quality education, character formation and ethic of English medium with Indian culture in students. In my view with education it is necessary to produce obedient, loyal, faithful and constructive citizen having a staunch nationalistic attitude with high morals. I wish and hope that the students passing out from this institution will be gentleman cadets and cops. With best wishes,
Games & Sports
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To import value based education through thoughtfully designed educational programmes, extra co-curricular activities, games and sports.
- To develop integrity of character in child.
- To give education to all, irrespective of caste, creed and color in atmosphere of purity.
- To provide training to develop leadership qualities.
- To inculcate awareness in maintaining environmental purity and ecological harmony.
- To develop qualities like respect for the parents, teachers and elders, compassion, truthfulness, honesty etc.
- To keep them in touch with the latest technologies and current affairs.
“We at Modern Defence aim at ensuring that our students evolve into self motivated and creative individuals, who can contribute to the society. It is important for children to be able to think logically and question and reason in order to become independent and confident leaders and decision makers. We guide our students towards this path of success.”
Special Coaching for Rajpurohit Students for Sainik School Entrance Exam
Submit this form to:
1. Director, Modern Defence Sr. Sec. School, Vijay Shanti Nagar, College Road, Kesarpura, Sheoganj. Dist. Sirohi (Raj) 307027
2. Email it to email@example.com
3. Whatsapp on 9414843632
Get In Touch
Location: Vijay Shanti Nagar, College Road, Kesarpura, Sheoganj 307027 Dist. Sirohi (Rajasthan)
Telephone: (02976) 270900, 270901
Telephone: (NS) 94148 43632
Telephone: (BS) 94146 17380
School Hours: Monday -Friday : 8am – 3pm
School Hours: Saturday : 8am – 11pm